The YWHO Niagara Region is a one-stop-shop for youth ages 12-25. Services available include:
- Mental health & Substance Use Supports
- Primary Care (Nurse Practitioner)
- Peer Support
- Care Coordination
- Intake Coordination
- Employment & Education Supports
– Click here for the Individual Placement and Support Services flyer.
- Skill Building & Wellness Activities
News & Updates
To receive YWHO Niagara Region service and activity updates, including our monthly calendar, signup to our mailing list here. Or visit our webpage: www.youthhubs.ca/niagara.
Services Provided by:
- Contact Niagara for Children’s & Developmental Services
- John Howard Society of Niagara
- Centre de santé communautaire
- Community Addiction Services of Niagara (CASON)
225 East Main St, Welland, ON L3B 3W7 (Entrance through Burger Street doors)
For service inquiries, please call 905-229-9946 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
*Hours of operation are subject to change so please check with the site before planning your visit.
Monday to Thursday, 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Friday, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM