SERVICES FOR EMPLOYERS
We offer employers across Niagara a variety of human resource services which can be vital to the success of any business, including:
- FREE Online Job Posting Service
- Recruitment Services
- Job Fair Coordination and Delivery
- Information and Visibility to Funding Opportunities
- Various Employer Advertising Options
- Corporate Training and Development Workshops
- Odd Job Squad (labor-ready clients accepting short-term / day placements)
- The Summer Jobs Service (eligible employers who hire a student for the summer receive a $2.00/hour wage subsidy)
SERVICES FOR JOB SEEKERS
Planning and Coordination
Our trained Employment Counselors can assess your needs and help you develop a plan to achieve your employment goals.
Access to Resources and Information
Computers, fax machines, print publications, photocopiers and an extensive job search library.
Job Matching and Placement
For individuals experiencing difficulty with their job search.
Coaching and mentoring services available.
Odd Job Squad
Eligible job seekers can join a daily pool of labor-ready persons accepting short-term or day placements.
Various insightful sessions to help navigate career options and refine job search skills. Specialized certifications such as Smart Serve, Service Excellence, Fall Arrest, Worker Safety Awareness, Security Training, Food Safety, Confined Spaces and OASIS are available.
Trained Job Gym staff members are available to present high-energy, interactive group sessions geared towards students to keep them appraised of their job search options.